Thursday 23 February 2012

Paris in the Springtime!

Ahhh, the city of romance; only 5 weeks until I go to my school's music tour to Paris for four days! We go on the 30th March until the 2nd April and were travelling there by Eurostar, on the first day we are going to Disneyland, going up the Eiffel Tower and taking a boat trip on the River Seine. Then on the second we will sing in a children's hospital and in a grand hotel. Were singing Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa, Wherever You Will Go by the Calling (Charlene Sororia), Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Firework by Katy Perry, You Raise Me Up by Westlife and My Heart Skips A Beat by Olly Murs...and the best part about this trip is...its for free! I've heard that the weather isn't so amazing in the Spring, rather like England I guess - rainy and cold, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy it. I might even see a celebrity...yay!

Have you ever been to Paris? Share in the comments box the most amazing thing that happened to you whilst you were in Paris or if you haven't ever been to Paris, let me know where you would like to go. Speak soon!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your post makes my heart skip a beat!! Oh to see the streets and lights of Paris...agreed, very romantic...someday. I'd backpack every which way...have a Blast! Do share and let us know if you meet a celebrity of sorts...Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig