Monday 17 September 2012

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie


I bought the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie over the weekend as I haven't really ever bought a lipstick before now (other than tinted lip balm and lipgloss) and I've heard so many great views on this so I thought I'd try it out. I chose Berry Smoothie as I wanted a colour that wasn't too bright, purple-y toned like my natural lip colour, fairly glossy and perfect Autumn/Fall.

Three words: I love it. It glides on smoothly, is very pigmented, fairly-high impact but not too bright, lasts up to 3-hours, has subtle shimmer, is a balm texture and is very glossy. It's the perfect colour for me, I was in between this and Macaroon.

Any bad things to say? After about an hour, the glossiness goes and your just left with a stain, which actually I quite like but apart from that - I love it!

I really recommend this for if your looking for a natural, glossy lipstick. Revlon Lip Butters come in lots of different colours to choose from. My favourites are Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake, Berry Smoothie and Macaroon. Let me know any of your favourite Lip Butter colours in the comment box below! Hoped this helped...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig