Monday 23 September 2013

Christmas/16th Birthday Present Sorted!


Okay, so it's not my 16th birthday until the middle of March and it's not Christmas until 3 months but that doesn't stop me thinking about what I would love to get! I've always loved Barbour, their jackets and coats are so...indescribable! My favourites are the waxed and quilted jackets as they have a truly British countryside style (as do all of the Barbour clothes) and will go with anything.

Above is the one I have fallen in love with: it is a brown-y green wax Beadnell jacket with a black corduroy collar. It's lined with beautiful berry-coloured floral print, with the pockets lined with fleece (that'll keep the hands toasty!), but still remains elegantly shaped with seams to add a feminine outline to this relaxed-fit jacket. Available in four country colours (navy, light brown and black) with matching prints (obviously the one I want is my favourite out of the selection), the Printed Beadnell is an excellent, versatile jacket, ideal for those looking for a classic item with a feminine twist. I would pair it with either a white lace dress and red Hunter wellies for an alternative look or skinny jeans and Chelsea boots for a casual, day ensemble.

It comes in at an eye-watering £219 but this sort of garment is a lifetime investment and will last me many winters to come! Also, it is a classic piece so I know that within a few years I will still be head over heels for it. Now all I have to do is write this again to Santa...

What do you want for Christmas/ your birthday?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig