1. Lee Stafford Argan Oil - The perfect dupe for MoroccanOil. This hydrating and nourishing hair oil is seriously under-hyped and leaves hair feeling silky and healthy. I've been using this product for about 2/3 years and won't be giving it up anytime soon.
2. Bumble&Bumble Dryspun Finish Spray - A translucent dry spray that creates instant fullness and texture to spin hair into an airy silhouette. Perfect for those craving beachy waves.
3. Kent Large Radial Brush - I've had this brush in the back of my drawer for sometime but I've been loving it this month as I've been longing for that perfect blow-dry look. It gives lustre and bounce for healthy hair. The pure natural bristle gives excellent grip for curling and shaping without damaging the hair while brushing with a natural bristle brush helps prevent split-ends, reduces static and adds volume when needed.
Skincare:4. Origins GinZing Cream - Instantly hydrates and revs up radiance, this lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts hydration levels. Lacklustre-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalised to create a healthy, vibrant glow.
5. Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk - This Cleansing Milk gently eliminates impurities and make-up from the face, eyes and lips. A rich, smooth and comfortable texture that perfectly cleanses, removes make-up and protects the skin from dryness with a non-oily finish.Skin is left supple and comfortable.
6. Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Perfume 30ml - I've been talking a lot about this perfume lately and that's why it's featuring in this! I bought it earlier in the month and I have seriously worn this everyday; it now only has about a third to go! "A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. A vibrant and verdant fragrance."
7. Bourjois Delice de Pourdre Bronzer in Light - If you're fair skinned like me and looking for a bronzer that isn't too orangey, muddy or dark, then look no further than Bourjois chocolate-scented bronzer. The result is a totally natural, healthy, bronzed glow.
8. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - I have a travel size but definitely wish to buy the full version. The best foundation primer around, it creates a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend with vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for a velvety-smooth finish.
9. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Translucent Powder - Amazing, addictive, invisible – an oil absorbing, shine controlling face powder for all skin types.
10. M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Chilled On Ice - A highly pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish. This colour is a frosted, gold shimmery pink; I sometimes wear it alone or with a touch of Naked Lunch on top to seal it all in.