BLOGMAS: DAY 5
I'm one of those people who every year wishes for a crisp, white Christmas. Of course, London always leaves me in disappointment - nonetheless, it's my favourite time of year. The magic of it all is so breathtaking. And there's so much to do! From sipping on mulled wine in the misty fog, to buzzing happily around a Christmas market - it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
- Take an impromptu trip abroad; be it a one-day stop at Paris, or a wintry weekend in New York.
- See Bombay Bicycle Club in concert - I'll be there!
- Visit Winter Wonderland in London
- Skate at Somerset House...there's nothing more magical!
- Watch a cracker of a performance by Aled Jones and Tom Chambers in Irving Berlin's White Christmas
- Make your own Christmas wreath
- Soak up the stunning sounds of music in the Westminster Abbey Christmas Concert
- See a spectacular ballet performance of The Nutcracker
- Make your own gingerbread house (I'm making my own one this year too - recipe and photos coming soon!)
- Relax - don't get caught up in trying to fit in every market in town, be sure to sit down with a hot chocolate by the fire and watch Elf!
What do you plan to do this Christmas?