Thursday 30 June 2011

Fashion Design Course Book

Yes, the title is 'Course Book' but even though I'm not in college, I still read it! Its got tons and tons of advice on how to become an amazing designer and stay one. From designing garments to the history of Chanel and Dior. From cohesion, adverts and colours to macro and micro. Its all here and I adore this book.







These garment construction pictures are great for when your sketching...



There's loads of assignments for you to do aswell...




I love these interviews, they really dig deep into the industry and they give tips and advice on how to survive in the fashion world!


Copyright@ Emma Fox has taken all these photo's via HTC Mobile
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig