Monday 18 July 2011

The Chop Is Back!

Its back baby!!! And if Britain's sweetheart, Cheryl Cole, has a bob well that's got to be saying something! I've recently had the short bobbed hairstyle myself, I went for the messy bombshell look, a bit like Dianna Agron's below but bigger and curly. Your bob can be chin-length, shoulder-length (like Katy Perry's) or Cheryl's one-side-longer-than-the-other!! I've got mine chin-length, although I kind-of wanted it shoulder length but oh well! Chin-length is perfect for pointy chin's (Dianna Agron's pointy chin and bob is a perfect example), it defines your chin and highlight's your cheekbones.

Dianna Agron

Katy Perry

Pixie Lott

Cheryl Cole
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig