Monday 25 March 2013

One Picture: Two Outfits


I love getting inspiration from pictures like above. You can get an idea of colour, texture and culture within a certain place without actually visiting it. It doesn't always have to an image of another country, it can be of anything that inspires you. Base your outfit on the colours you see in the photo, the texture and materials etc. It helps if you want to experiment or play with fashion. I adore the picture above; the hidden streets of Italy. Stunning. So here a couple of outfits I put together that reflect the image...

Shirt - Equipment, shorts - Michael Kors, bag - Marc Jacobs, shoes - Tory Burch, bangles - Ashley Pittman
Dress and lip crayon in Secret Party - both Topshop, bag - Jil Sander and heels - Charlotte Olympia 
By the way, this is a little series that I'll be doing every now and then, 'One Picture: Two Outfits'. Hope you all liked it, let me know in the comments box below! And don't forget, please, please, please nominate me here, for a Company Style Blogger Award in the category 'Best Teen Fashion Blog (under 18). Thank you!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig