Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Tuesday Ten: Fashion Girl Instagram Clichés...

If you follow the Instagram accounts of enough of the fashion flock, you’ll eventually start recognizing certain cliché shots. I'm the first to admit I've snapped a few! In the interest of getting silly/poking fun at ourselves, I’ve created a faux, day-in-the-life narrative of an imaginary fashionista. Click the links for guilty examples!


  1. An art directed shot
  2. Arm Party - Oops! Look at the time (and, incidentally, my collection of iconic rings) better get going!
  3. Legfie - a leg selfie on the beach...yes, really.
  4. Flower shot - #obligatoryfreshflowershot
  5. The 'look-what-I'm-drinking' shot
  6. Mani Cam
  7. The Aggressively Staged Desk Shot - 'cos your work desk really is that beautifully messy
  8. The Pastry Pin-Up
  9. The #Shoegaze
  10. The 'I-just-happened-to-walk-past-a-mirror-looking-fabulous-selfie' - first selfie of the day of course #ootd

Please vote for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards 2014 - I would be very grateful!

Details here.

Thank you so much! Fingers crossed!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig