Friday 20 March 2015

Birthday Makeup...

As you all know it was my birthday Tuesday and a special day was truly had. After being awoken from the drizzle pattering against my window outside, my sister and I all bundled into our mum's bed for present opening time. 'Thank-yous' and 'Oh-You-Shouldn't-Haves' were shared amongst endless ribbon pulling and paper tearing.

Even though I had sixth form that day, birthday's are always the perfect excuse for beautiful, fun and special makeup. I opted for a little sparkle and a little pop of colour...




What I used:
  1. Nars Laser Cut Eye, Cheek & Lip Palette 
  2. Nars Creamy Concealer
  3. Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot
  4. Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'Or
  5. Nars Tinted Moisturiser
  6. Mac Charcoal Eyeshadow (for brows!)
  7. Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape
  8. Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  9. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
  10. Eyeko Skinny Liner
  11. Benefit Hoola Bronzer

When's your birthday?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig