Sunday 18 September 2016

A Cosy Sunday


There's nothing quite like snuggling up somewhere warm and cosy on a rainy Sunday morning, is there?

I usually work on weekends but lately I've been working more during the week so I've had a bit more spare time on my hands come Saturday and Sunday. So last week, my family and I headed over to Bill's for a whopper of a Sunday brunch. Darting in and out of the rain, we were greeted with the tingling waft of creamy eggs and hearty bacon, before settling ourselves inside the lofty, warehouse interiors.


Bill's serves up a mean breakfast until 1pm, with something on offer for everyone. For those with a sweet tooth, opt for the infamous Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes. Yet, those craving something a little more salty and savoury fear not as there's plenty to choose from; the Eggs Royale, Scrambled Egg and Salmon, or what I devoured, the classically British 'Bill's Breakfast'.


Then came the highlight of our Sunday brunch.


My pink lemonade. Though, this was no ordinary pink lemonade. On top, there was a layer of vanilla ice cream and a beautiful, indescribable float on top.

It was absolutely delicious, and although a strong coffee or a rich hot chocolate seems more conventional to sip on a Sunday morning, I was rather more than content with my very pink, glittery, five-year-old-esque affair.


What did you get up to today?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig