Thursday 10 November 2011

Christmas Gifts!

I'm the Christmas mood already! Just came back from shopping, looking at what things I want to put on my Christmas list! I love it when Christmas comes along, in the shopping center's they all put there decorations up, Christmas sets and gifts come in to store, there's a buzz about town, everyone's mood meter steps up to 100 and I just generally love the run up to Christmas! Writing your Christmas List girleeees? Stuck? Well, don't be because here's a few ideas....enjoy! 

Designer Brand Makeup Collection:
Dior's Christmas Campaign. 

Chanel's Christmas Campaign, love this! Haven't seen the range yet but hope too! 

Hair & Beauty Gifts:
Soap and Glory 'Not Just A Pretty Case' set - £35

Estee Lauder Makeup Artist Profession Colour Collection - £310


Umberto Giannini's hair kits; (left to right) Curl Creator, Big Volume, Glossy Blow Dry - each £9.00


SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig