Wednesday 6 February 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag (Winter Edition)

I have done this post before but that was when I was going to Zurich for a weekend break in the Summer. Next week I leave rainy England for snowy Zermatt, Switzerland (yes I got to Switzerland alot...), I'll be taking new and different products than I did for Zurich. So, how about an updated 'What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?'. Let me know if you'd like me to write a post on what hair and skincare products I'm taking in the comments box or tweet me (@emmafox98). Click on 'read more' below the picture to see the rest!





-Real Techniques Stippling Brush (I use this for cream blusher)
-Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (... this for foundation)
-Real Techniques Blush Brush (...and this for face powder)


-Benefit's POREfessional primer
-L'oreal True Match Foundation (I'm shade N11/ Ivory)
-Natural Collection face powder
-Benefit's Erase Paste (In the lightest colour)
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC20)


-No7 Blusher
-Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
-Benefit's BADgal Lash mascara in black
-Topshop cream blush in Head Over Heels (I use this during the day and the No7 blusher at night)
-Boots eyelash curlers

Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig