Monday 27 January 2014

Beauty Crush: Alexa Chung...


Alexa always looks good, it's unfair. Whether she's wearing a full face of makeup completed with a red lip and bold brows or au natural with just a slick of eyeliner - it's incredible how beautiful she is. I always say this but I love it when celebrities/ style icons constantly change up their look. Alexa is one of those. Just look at the examples above for example: her hair and makeup in each look appears different; making her style more interesting, intriguing and exciting. I always look forward to what Alexa's going to look like next on the red carpet or on her way out. I wonder what she'll look like next time...hair down? Red lip?

Who is your current beauty crush? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig