- What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? The Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion is just perfect in my eyes. Being so pale skinned, it's hard to find a fake tanner that doesn't leave me streaky or orange; this results in bronzed, moisturised, radiant skin.
- What's your signature summer scent this year? I'm currently lusting over my sister's recent purchase, the See By Chloe perfume, indescribably perfect, as are all Chloe perfumes.
- The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favourite thing to do? Probably heading into London for some shopping and coffee with my sister.
- You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food? Ice cream counts, right? It may not fill a hungry appetite, but it fills a gap or too for later. And if you're wondering; lemon or pistachio all the way.
- After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off? Well, I know everybody says this but definitely a cold shower; I for one, actually love cold showers (you feel toastie when you come out for once!)
- How do you wear your hair in the summer? As much as I'd love to say something cool like ombré or in a milkmaid braid, much to your disappointment, I just have it down. Sometimes I have it up if it's especially hot but usually, it's down in a blow-dry style.
- Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/ movies do you recommend for summer? Lately, I've been really into action/ drama movies such as Saving Private Ryan and Shawshank Redemption (probably not one for a chill out sesh!). But Funny Face will always be my #1 recommendation.
- Do you wear liquid foundation, BB Cream or tinted moisturiser in the summer? None! I wear a powder foundation, the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation to be exact. Much more lightweight and wearable during the summer. For someone with oily skin, it's crucial I stay away from any liquids or creams!
- It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat? I'd love to rock a hat, but sadly, my hair disagrees. Sunglasses all the way.
- What is your summer jam this year? Well, all of the Ed Sheeran 'X' album - there isn't one song that I don't like!
There you have it! Let me know if you've done/ doing this tag! I would love to read it! I tag all of you! P.S: Expect Italy photo diaries soon - come back tommorow!