Monday 1 September 2014

What's On My Face #7:





Another Monday, another WOMF. Today's look is a rather funny one as I had a case of the sniffles when I took the photos (also ignore my fuzzy brows, I've been procrastinating tweezing them for a long while!). Without further ado, let's begin!

For the base I blended in my Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Alaska with a Real Techniques Stippling Brush (my fave). I then moved on to bronzer and blusher straight away; using Nars Laguna (well, the remains of...repurchase time!) and Max Factor Miracle Touch Cream Blusher in Soft Pink. This duo gives a healthy and natural finish to the skin.

Once again, a brow gel was all I used for my eyebrows - lately I've been loving the slightly more brushed and natural look instead of heavy definition. It's much softer for the face; and particularly when I had a cold, I didn't want to spend too much time shaping and defining. The Maybelline Brow Drama was all I needed for subtle impact.

I didn't want anything heavy on the eyes at all and so I grabbed out my trusty Naked 1 palette and lightly dusted the colour Hustle (a dark, shimmery, purple-grey) on the lids; and blended thoroughly. For lashes, I rooted for my all-time fave, the Clinique High Impact Mascara, but before I quickly curled them with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers.

One product for the lips and I was done. To compliment the rest of the makeup, I opted for the Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in Honey. A beautiful warm pink.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig