Monday 23 February 2015

What's On My Face #18:


I'm a huge fan of a daytime-appropriate smokey eye; be it a pale grey or a sludgy brown. Today, I opted for the latter. So, let's get into it...

As always I followed my usual dewy base; Rimmel True Match Foundation and Nars Creamy Concealer. However today I decided not to powder as my skin has felt rather dry and I've noticed that powder tends to cling to these patches.

To finish the skin, I blended Benefit Hoola Bronzer along the temples, but focusing mainly on the cheekbones for a chiseled look. For the apples of the cheeks, I big swirl of Benefit Coralista Blusher was all I needed for a peachy glow.

Now for the main part: for long-lasting impact I began with a cream base, using Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. Then, I lightly but thoroughly blended a generous amount of MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked. The two together gave a gorgeous smokey bronze effect - a great for look for brown-eyed beauties. To finish the eye makeup, I defined my brows using Soap & Glory Archery Pencil and then Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume for fluttery lashes.

I kept it very simple for the lips to keep the focus on the eyes, using just the EOS lip balm in Vanilla Mint (in a cute Easter egg design!) to hydrate my lips. This smells incredibly delicious, and just look at that packaging!

What's your current favourite makeup product? Thanks for reading!

P.S: WOMF will be a tad different next time! So stay tuned!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig