Tuesday 28 July 2015

Shoreditch Adventures


Exploring the many eccentric corners of London is a past time my friends and I love to favour. Perhaps its the indie clothing stores that pop up around every corner, the rustic cafés that sell deliciously rich coffee, or the fact that the city is always full of buzz and atmosphere. 

Shoreditch, in East London, is one of my favourite areas to visit. This place is full of hip and trendy twenty-somethings which make the area full of fun and excitement. There's restaurants, bars and clubs spilling out from every corner and every time you visit there's something new to discover. So, one sunny Friday morning my friend Sarah and I hopped on the train to our new favourite escape...


Pizza East is the restaurant in Shoreditch. If you're in search of incredible home-made pizzas this place is for you. 

Salted caramel chocolate tart - no biggie

The term 'graffiti' doesn't do the detailed and intricate artwork justice in Shoreditch. The walls are plastered with thought-provoking and awe-inspiring designs that will have your jaw drop to the floor.


And look who we bumped into! Kim from Love of Cloth is one of my favourite bloggers, so after spotting her by a bar with her boyfriend, I knew I just had to ask for a picture! She was so lovely!

Sarah's trousers, top, shoes and bag- Topshop, sunglasses: ASOS

Shirt, top, jeans and necklace - Topshop, watch - Michael Kors, bag - Cath Kidston, shoes - Office
My left arm clearly wanted to disappear for this snap

Have you been to Shoreditch before?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig