Friday 6 January 2012

A Bit Late But...My New Year's Resolutions for this Blog!


Hi everyone, this week been okay? Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, here are my new years resolutions for this blog (sorry there a tad late!), what are your resolutions? Share in the comment box!


I will try to...
  • Take a picture every weekend of what I'm wearing (IN the PROGRESS!)
  • Share more of my thoughts and do a weekly post of something not to do with fashion 
  • Be more original and creative
  • Be more colourful
  • Be less wordy (more pictures)
  • Share more of my style
  • Change layout (CHECK!)
  • Do a 'Tuesday Ten' post (CHECK!)
  • Do a 'Wednesday Space' post about interior (CHECK!)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig