Monday 20 October 2014

What's On My Face #11:




Wow brows. Anybody else procrastinate tweezing their brows? Guilty, I am. There's something so annoying and never-ending about it all that gets me a bit frustrated. Anyway - I decided to work with what I had and attempt to shape my brows somewhat (I'll do them tonight - promise!). To the makeup!

I began the look with a fresh, dewy base; opting for my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and a light slick of Nars Creamy Concealer for extra coverage. I've unfortunately been a bit spotty lately (I'm putting it down to the change in seasons) and so grabbed my Mac Studio Fix Concealer - my favourite product for covering blemishes.

Moving on to bronzer; I lightly dusted over my forehead, temples, cheeks and chin, the L'Oréal Glam Bronze Powder. A massive fan of this creamy, buildable product. For a tawny, autumnal glow, I swirled Mac Melba Blusher onto the apples of my cheeks and blended.

For the eyes, I was feeling for something a little bit grungy and different today, however this is an eye-look I tend to favour quite often. I messily applied the Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner and thoroughly smudged it to achieve the desired look. Then, to add a touch more smokiness, I lightly dusted Mac Woodwinked Eyeliner - and blended it all together.

Back to those brows. I used my current fave, Soap & Glory Archery Pencil and Bobbi Brown Brow Gel - these two did what they could then it was left for me to sit in sorrow of how un-groomed my eyebrows really were! For fluttery eyelashes, I chose my Max Factor False Lash Effect.

For the lips I used a current mix I've been loving for a little while. I smudged together my Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick and Mac lipstick in Plumful.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. you are so pretty and fresh!
    I really love this look, so simple and sunshine!
    And last but not least: good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a natural beauty. Love the color of your eyes

    Xx
    Dallastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig