Tuesday 2 June 2015

A Few New Pinterest Boards...

We all know how (worryingly) obsessed with Pinterest I am; it's the first thing I look at in the morning and the last thing I look at at night. I'm forever searching through the world of pretty pictures in need of inspiration, and as a way to store ideas and memories. I'm also forever creating new boards; speaking of which, here are the latest four I just created...

Step into a world of dreamy and delicate snaps filled with the lingering scent of coffee, rays of sunshine bursting through windows and sleepy people. I think we all need a cosy weekend...every weekend.

My love for all things music comes to life in this board. Expect to see a whole lot of The 1975, dashed with the occasional dose of Coldplay, The Japanese House, James Bay and Lana Del Rey.

The most newest of all my boards - this one is designed for those who desire to appreciate art work, colour and texture. This boards is littered with whimsical, ethereal and abstract snaps that all aim to inspire and intrigue.

YOUNG AND FREE
Easily teleport yourself to long and carefree summer days where smiles and messy hair are part of the uniform. This black and white board instantly brings either a sense of nostalgia or a longing lust for freedom out in you.

Do you have Pinterest? Leave me your link in the comments!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig