Friday 18 September 2015

I'm Doing Blogmas!


A special announcement tonight - although you've probably guessed from the title - I'm doing Blogmas again this year! For those of you who are unaware of what Blogmas is, I will be blogging everyday throughout December (so you'll have to wait a little while, but it will be round before you know it!). Posts will include Christmas gift guides, festive makeup ideas and winter fashion inspiration. I thoroughly enjoyed it last year, so it only seemed suitable to do it again this year!

I've already jotted down a few ideas but let me know if you have any requests!

Thanks for reading xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig