Monday 12 October 2015

What's On My Face #25:


I feel like autumn is finally in full bloom; every leaf has turned into a rich, jewel tone, pumpkin spice lattés are ubiquitous and thick, wooly scarves line the necks of semi-freezing people. And of course, I'm seen in every autumnal shade possible; today I'm sporting forest green and bright pink/ plum. To compliment these colours I kept my makeup fresh and natural, with the pop of colour for the lips. Without further ado, let's get to the products...

BASE:

EYES:
Happy 25th anniversary What's On My Face! Tweet me or tag me on instagram if  you ever recreate any of the looks! Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig