Tuesday 28 June 2016

My Take On The 'City Break Essentials'


It is officially one week until my sister and I whisk ourselves off to the incessantly sunny Barcelona, so city break essentials are undoubtedly on my mind. I'm a huge fan of city breaks, whether it be Paris, Barcelona or Zurich, and I definitely plan to take excursions to Rome and New York soon. Cities are filled with so much amazing food, culture, history, art, monuments and so on. 

Cosmopolitan, cultural and cool - whichever city you're headed off to this summer, here's my take on the essentials you should be taking, from beauty products I'd be lost without to a quick run down of wardrobe must-haves for exploring a new or favourite city.


Beauty products:
  1. Facial sunscreen
  2. Waterproof mascara
  3. Powder foundation (this is my fave)
  4. Primer
  5. Lipstick/ gloss/ balm
  6. Hand sanitizer
  7. Dry Shampoo
  8. Favourite perfume

I also love using samples while I'm away on holiday, be it a city break or week-long adventure. They give you a chance to try them out, take up very little room in luggage, and as they're under 100ml, perfect for travelling.


Wardrobe must-haves: (depending on what city and weather!)
  1. White/ grey t-shirts
  2. Light cover-up
  3. Coat
  4. Black and blue jeans
  5. One pair of shorts or a skirt
  6. A dressy top for evenings i.e shirt
  7. Sunglasses
  8. Two pairs of comfortable shoes
  9. A dress

An updated 'in-flight essentials' post will be coming soon, for the meantime enjoy this throwback version!

Where are you travelling to this year? Or, if you're staying at home, what have you got planned?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig