Monday 5 September 2011

Growing Makeup Trend: Draw On Your Bottom Lashes...


Whilst I was popping into Waitrose to buy the Look Magazine I also came across Harper's Bazaar front page with Alexa Chung looking rather pretty and fluttery on it. Then when I got home I saw a page in the Look Mag on how to draw bottom lashes on. So I've seen it twice then I came across it on elleuk.com! So its going to be very HOT this season! Plus the trend ruled the the catwalk for A/W! Looks difficult, right? Its not, here's how to do it...
  1. Use false eyelashes on top to balance things out.
  2. Apply mascara onto bottom lashes with the tip of the wand.
  3. Use Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, £7.99, to paint on fake lashes. Draw around 6 lashes per eye
  4. Apply pencil eyeliner to the bottom and your ready!
To complete the look - add a white lace frock, brown brogues and tousled hair!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig