Thursday 15 November 2012

My (Pretend) Christmas List from Net-A-Porter!

Oh wow, what a joy writing this post was! Nothing better than window shopping...well, screen shopping on Net-A-Porter.com. Thousands of clothes, accessories, bags and more to completely drool over (and of course, pretend your buying). Ooooh, I can't wait any longer, here is my Christmas list that I created on Net-A-Porter...

Fairisle sweater - Isabel Marant, heels - Miu Miu, trench coat - Burberry Brit, leather skirt - Rebecca Taylor, dress - Alice + Olivia, bag - Mulberry, shirt - Equipment, scarf - Christopher Kane

Of only it was real. Just imagine. Wow.
If you were to create a fake (or real for that matter) Christmas wishlist on Net-A-Porter.com, what would you put on it? Leave me links in the comments section below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig