Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tuesday Ten: Summer Style Inspo...

Aaaagh! Dressing for this extreme heatwave is horrible! Right now (and pretty much for the whole of July) us Londoner's are having a sticky, icky heatwave (to put it mildly). This week I've had work experience so I've had to dress smartly which is very difficult, I'd love to just wear shorts and a cami. To you American's across the pond, 28'C is probably a bit chilly but us Brits aren't use to this (plus, we do love a bit of a moan about everything and anything, especially the weather). I need some more style inspo. Inspiration for dressing in 'warm' weather...
That's better.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig