Friday 14 March 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag...

Hey everyone! I'm back today with the Beauty Scenario Tag, initially invented by Lily Pebbles. I've seen this tag popping up all over the place and have really enjoyed them so I thought I'd give it a go myself...


  1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? Ooh this tricky! Well, the high-end one that I would keep would be the Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream (that counts, right?!) as it really helps clear up my skin while giving amazing coverage and a dewy finish at the same time. For drugstore it would have to be the L'orĂ©al True Match Foundation (I'm N1 ivory) as it's a great all-rounder and it lasts all day. 
  2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? In an interview situation I would have to say I would probably ignore it! I wouldn't want to seem rude or as if I was criticising her makeup or trying to embarrass her! Also, she may look in the mirror and not know how long she has had it there, she may have just smudged it that second. To me, to approach the subject just seems like a really awkward situation!
  3. Your not feeling yourself and need a pick-me-up. Which lipstick do you go for to make yourself feel beautiful? Surprisingly I only own a few lipsticks. However, there is one where I put it on and just feel like I can conquer the world (of course)! That is the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. Somehow it feels like it really boosts my complexion and makes it look really plump and radiant; all while giving my lips an amazing zing of colour and hydration. 
  4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? Well this is a rather tricky question as I still am in my teenage years however, I started wearing makeup at thirteen so I'll start then. For this, all I can say is that shimmery green eyeshadow and a curly bob that just about came below my ears was not a good look.
  5. You ask your hairdresser for a Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and let things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund? I don't really know how this would work but I probably would just say something like "Yeh Pixie Lott has beautiful hair doesn't she?" to hint it casually! I would just hope that they heard it right that time! But if I really have to choose I would probably do 'a' first and then ring them later to complain!
  6. Your friend surprises you with a four day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'do-it-all' palette do you pack in your bag? 100% the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. I'm a neutral girl and I love this palette for it's variety in shades. I like the fact that it comes with a mix of mattes and shimmers. Although, it's possibly not the most space-saving palette.
  7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is robbed but your beauty stash as been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? I've never really heard of a makeup robber but I'll go with it, ha! The product I really hope is safe is definitely my Clinique High Impact Mascara - mascara just cures everything and makes me feel 100x better. This is the best mascara out there; it's very thickening and volumizing. I would be lost without this mascara!  
  8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same thing to theirs? First of all, certainly not C that's for sure! Personally I think I would just leave it and opt for a), at the end of the day it's just makeup and it would just seem silly to kick up a fuss over it. 
Have you done the Beauty Scenario Tag? Please leave a link of your version below, I would love to read it!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah love this tag! But so hard to answer some of the questions x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig