Tuesday 6 January 2015

My Coat Collection:


True fact: I have an obsession for coats. Long, short, black, navy, fur, wax, tweed...everything. A good coat can transform the worst of outfits into something rather incredible. Every A/W I tell myself no more coats...until I waltz through the glass doors of Topshop, Zara and Barbour; lips drooling, purse in hand. "It'll keep me warm! It'll protect me from the cold wind! It'll stop my clothes from getting wet!" I ponder in my mind. Suddenly my purse feels rather empty. 

So, today I'm showing you guys my favourite coats. Enjoy!


Do you love wearing coats too?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I find it really hard to find coats I like enough to buy but all of these look so nice on you. I particularly love the Zara jacket! x

    jobrlw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig