Thursday 18 February 2016

Tap Coffee, Soho


If you find yourself walking through the meandering walkways of Soho anytime soon in search of a new, cool and quirky coffee shop to try, then head on over to Tap Coffee. This hipster-chic café has been on my list ever since writing this post and finally I can tick it off. With exposed lamp bulbs immediately sending my fingers in a surge of panic to capture the perfect Instagram shot, and the rich smell of coffee nourishing the air, this Soho retreat is a feast for the senses (and your camera). So on one rather chilly Tuesday morning, my friend and I headed on over to see what all the hype was about.





As with a lot of coffee shops in London nowadays, they are endlessly filled with trainer-wearing fashionista's, check-shirted baristas and cool businessmen on their Apple laptops. But at Tap Coffee, everyone is so friendly, warming and pretty darned chilled about life.


The exciting array of delicious eats and drinks to choose from made my stomach rumble more than I remember it could. I opted for the buffalo mozzarella, basil pesto, tomato and black olive panini and a mocha to drink. Both were mouthwatering and incredibly moreish.


Having satisfied our cravings, we ventured on out for a little adventurin'.



Have you been to Tap Coffee before?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig