Tuesday 26 July 2016

One-Stop Shop: Autumn Dressing In Zara

Pinafore // Shirt
Would you believe it, summer has only just begun in London and I'm talking about autumn. Yet it seems I'm not the only one; shops are inundated with all things jewel-toned, leopard print and cashmere. So as a retail sales assistant myself, I can't help but think of a more autumnal time amongst my surroundings. Subsequently, with this mind-set, I may (okay, was definitely) online shopping and stumbled on some rather beautiful garments that are only making me more excited about my favourite sartorial season. While there were some great stylish options at Topshop, Urban Outfitters and ASOS, it is once again that my trusty Zara has got it spot on. Rich in decadent fabrics, detailed embroidery, unique cuts and autumnal shades, Zara has everything you will need come fall.

Trench coat
Shirt // Cami
Culottes // Jacket
Where will you be shopping for your autumn wardrobe?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig