Tuesday 6 September 2011

If I had £200 To Spend On Asos.com I'd Buy...

Okay, so there's not many garments but there all very expensive. The colours and materials are perfect for Autumn so I'd love to invest in all of these but  I need £200! My favourite garment out of my selection is that stunning Aran Jumper - I''d wear it with a 60's flippy mini skirt and lace-up biker boots for a grunge and chic twist. One last thing, I love wearing bright (summer-coloured) coats as they make me feel happy and bright whereas a dull grey coat in the rain makes your mood grey like the weather!  Anyway, here's my pickieees...

Sheer Silk Shirt, £75

Aran jumper, £35

Red Trench Coat, £60

Skinny Cargo Pants, £20 (sale price)



Hmmmm...and with £10 left - perfect! Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig