Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Spring Closet 'Wants'...

All clothes above are from Topshop

  1. Denim shirt
  2. Pastel colours
  3. Scarf print 
  4. Dip-hem
  5. Coloured denim
  6. Pointed courts
  7. Mexican-style jewellery
  8. Surf luxe 
  9. Doctors-style bags
  10. Nude lips

Hi everyone! Another Tuesday Ten essentials post - I promise, next week will be a bit more adventurous, anyway since in a couple of weeks it is officially the 'start of spring', I thought I would summarise my Spring Trends and show you what I would love to have in my Spring closet. Have a good week!

P.S: Don't forget to come back Thursday for my new Thursday Must-Have post!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, really? Thank you ever so much, when do you find out if you've won? Thank you so much:)!

    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig