Tuesday 18 September 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Favourite Gowns from NYFW and LFW


NYFW and LFW has been all about the finale dresses. The above gowns are all sexy, colourful, unique, statement, dramatic and (running out of words here!) truly amazing. I appreciate designer gowns are that are actually wearable, beautiful, simple and can be worn with just about anything. A big trend at the moment is to slip a cardigan over the top for that casual look (even though your wearing a gown!). My favourite? I'm stuck between the two beautiful Alice + Olivia dresses (bottom middle) I think they're so elegant and can make any woman look stunning.

  1. Ralph Lauren
  2. Michael Kors
  3. Christian Siriano
  4. Jenny Packham
  5. Monique Lhullier
  6. Zac Posen
  7. Oscar De La Renta
  8. Alice + Olivia
  9. Alice + Olivia
  10. Christian Siriano

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig