Monday 26 November 2012

Spirit of the Season...


So, to really get you in the Christmas-y mood, why not indulge in lusting over some uhhhh-mazingly beautiful pictures. Not taken by me, from 'When Christmas Comes tow Town' Pinterest page! Sorry that I've been non-stop talking about Pinterest lately. Well, today, I have some rather exciting news. In February half-term, my uncle invited my mum, my sister, my nan and grandad and I to Zermatt, Switzerland. He skis all of the time, like every year, and my sister really wanted go. With his own wife and child (my aunt and cousin) not going with him this year, we decided all to go! Well, who would turn down that offer?! Anyway, click below to read more!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig