Friday 7 December 2012

What To Do Next?



I've been thinking lately that even though I have Pinterest and Bloglovin', I should widen my use of social media for/with you guys. Like a cool Youtube channel or Twitter etc. I'm rather tempted for a Youtube channel, but I don't have a camera that's good enough for filming. Maybe one for my birthday or something. It would be really cool to 'vlog' my skiing holiday in Switzerland in February and film fashion and beauty videos and tutorials. Thing is though, I've attempted to make videos in the past and just look and sound so cheesy because I don't usually talk to a camera! Twitter, Instagram or a Facebook page would also be pretty amazing. Its another good way of interacting with you guys and expanding this blog. So below, I've listed a few ideas, pick your favourite and leave the choice as a comment in the box below...

  1. A Youtube Channel
  2. Twitter
  3. Facebook Page
  4. Instagram
Thank you for reading! I was going to make a poll to make it easier for you guys rather than taking the long-winded time of leaving a comment, but please help me out! Thank you :)


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous7:54 pm

    Great blog, create a Youtube Channel - I want to know what you sound like, your British accent mus be so cool!

    Lucy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig