Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tuesday Ten: Olivia Palermo's Prettiest Hair & Makeup Moments


I love Olivia Palermo. If you read my blog regularly, you should know this by now. Seriously, I'm obsessed! I love her style, hair, makeup but I hear she was a bit of a diva on The City with Whitney Port (oh and I love her too). She always looks immaculate and thinks outside the box. The key to her style is texture, colour and the right accessories. But enough about her style, what about her envious hair and makeup (which also looks immaculate). Here are 10 of her prettiest moments, click below first to see the other 9!













What one's your favourite? Mine would be the fourth picture from the very top!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig