Friday 8 February 2013

HELLO NYFW FALL 2013: Best Beauty From BCBG Max Azria

I love, love, love the natural, brown-toned makeup that was on all the beautiful models at New York Fashion Week's BCBG Max Azria show. The makeup artist created a real flawless, matte look on the skin with subtle peachy blush which matched the lips. For the eyes, they chose a brown smokey eye that was created by putting a dark brown cream eyeshadow up to the middle of the eye and then a slightly lighter brown above that. I'm going to try and recreate the look this weekend. It's really natural and relaxed, which I think Autumn is going to be all about. No fuss hair and makeup, I love this!

What do you think of the hair and makeup at BCBG Max Azria show?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig