Sunday 24 February 2013

Zermatt Photo Diary: Day 1: Travelling and Chez Vrony

The view from the plane window above the clouds, was simply beautiful.
Arrival in Zermatt!
Walking down from Sunnega to Findeln - I worked up such an appetite for Chez Vrony!

Yay, we made it!
My Nan, Grandad and Sister all had the same meal as me - Rosti with bacon, cheese and egg. While my mum and uncle had...
...the classic (and gigantic!) Chez Vrony burger.
About to get on the chairlift back up to Sunnega, then the train down to Zermatt.
When we got back, we decided to have a little snoop around our apartment (La Boheme - Don Giovanni)
Photo diary day two should be up in the next two days.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig