Monday 30 June 2014

2014 Travel Makeup Bag...



As you all know, next Tuesday my family and I are whisking ourselves off to Switzerland/ Italy for a week. The lead up to the holiday is always one of my favourite times, especially when I decide what beauty bits I'll be bringing with me. And of course, packing my travel makeup bag is the best part. So here it is, my travel makeup bag for two thousand and fourteen, the summer edition.

The weather will be extremely hot and sunny in Locarno, therefore I find it vital to wear a light base. This is always a struggle for me; suffering from mild acne is something I always want to cover up and therefore a light BB cream simply isn't enough. However, I've recently discovered in my makeup collection the M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Foundation. This is currently my holy-grail base option. It gives a semi-matte finish, buildable coverage and incredible longevity.



  1. Mac Studio Finish Powder Foundation 
  2. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
  3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
  4. Body Shop Honey Bronzer 
  5. Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'or
  6. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  7. Sleek i-Divine Palette (I use this for my brows)
  8. Clinique High Impact Mascara
  9. Smashbox Photo-Finish Primer
  10. Korres Lip Butter in Quince 

There you have it! I'm keeping it fresh, simple and easy; I never like anything fussy or heavy on holiday, or during summer full stop. Perfected skin, a light blush on the lips and cheeks and a little definition on the eyes.

What's in your travel makeup bag? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig