Wednesday 16 July 2014

World Duty Free Haul...

Yes. It happened. I stepped foot inside the home of tax free/ discounted beauty; was lured in with sweet scents and friendly staff; and a few naughty purchases happened. I wasn't planing on getting anything I ended up buying; I had in my mind to purchase a new foundation and blusher - but instead I walked away with a brow gel, eye cream and Benefit makeup kit. Now I'm back from my wonderful holiday break to Italy (photo diaries will be up soon!), I thought I'd spill the beans on my new lovers (if you haven't yet seen my instagram).


Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper and Hair Touch Up (in Rich Brown) - The best thing I've ever found for my brows. Filling in my brows with powder or pencil can take such a long time, effort and precision. However, just sweeping this on lightly fills in all the little gaps, keeps the hairs in place, gives a tint of colour and makes them instantly polished.

Kiel's Avocado Eye Cream - For some reason, prior to buying this product, I was experiencing really dry, flaky under eyes (a pain when I applied concealer) but the minute I used this (no exaggeration), I could feel already my under eye area was hydrated, soothed and line-free. Don't expect this eye cream to banish blue circles; it's aim to hydrate and repair the under eye area - which it does perfectly. 

Benefit Go Tropi-Coral Kit - This is currently my holy grail kit. The punchy corals (the Coralista lipgloss and blusher, and the Chacha tint) instantly make you appear tanned and glowy while the pearly High Beam highlighter fakes an instant radiant glow. I want to purchase all these products in full size! Love them!

Very pleased with my purchases this year, it always sets my holiday off to a good start. Plus, it means while I'm away I have something new and exciting to try.

What beauty products have you bought recently?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I am using the same eyes cream and it is really amazing and did the hydrating job well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! Glad you like it! :)

      Emma.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig