Friday 15 April 2011

Crochet Mess

I became really interested in this 'crochet' material the first time I laid eyes on this beautiful musky brown kimono from Topshop for £46. However, because it's quite warm Topshop reduced it to £36 (Its not in the sale though). The kimono comes in cream, light brown, black, and of course the musky brown! Personally I think the one I chosen gives a vintage feel. I would usually wear it with a photographic print vest, skinny jeans (like the ones in the picture's) and espadrille wedges (again.. like in the picture). Or for a more 'Spring into Summer' look (still with the kimono) I would choose a plain navy blue vest, white skirt and bohemian sandals. The white crochet kimono I think looks a bit 'Granny Table Mat' but It's all opinions really! The light brown contrasted too much with my hair colour. With the design and selection of colours, try one that blends well with your skin tone and hair. For lighter skin I would recommend the light brown or musky brown. For fair skin I would wear the white kimono and black, for the dark skinners I would wear the white, black or musky brown.




Super Skinny Jeans - Topshop, £35

Navy T-shirt - Dorothy Perkins, £10.00
Espadrille Wedges - H&M, £15.00

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig