Topshop gave my sister's receipt in a miniature booklet telling us all about their Autumn/Winter makeup collection called 'Smoke & Mirrors. Its inspired by the high glamour of the early 70's when slinky cocktail dresses were accompanied by perfectly polished beauty and 70's disco grunge. Visit Topshop for an actual make-up video on how to create the two looks I attempted myself...
- Look One: Grunge Glamour
- Dust a powder that is one shade lighter than your foundation (or natural skintone).
- Smudge on a dark grey eyeshadow onto eyelid up to socket, then use a shade lighter underneath the brows.
- Pencil in thick amounts, a black eyeliner and gently flick but not to long or thick.
- Add false eyelashes.
- Groom eyebrows with a touch of balm and then ontop and underneath brows using a highlighter.
- Line the lips with a shade darker than natural lip colour.
- Apply a musky brown blusher and your ready to go!!
^^ My lips look a bit weird, but your's won't!
- Look Two: Perfectly Polished
- Using a pale beige/pink eyeshadow, apply onto eyelid and up to brows.
- Bring the brown matte shadow (preferably one that's creamy but I used a dust) to socket.
- Also apply the brown matte shadow underneath the bottom lashes.
- Apply tons of mascara!!!
- Blend a highlighter to nose, cheekbones, upper lip and browbone.
- Sweep a bronzer underneath cheekbones to define.
- Then add a cherry blush onto apples of cheeks.
- Give your lips a nude, sleek sheen with a dab of pink lipgloss!
- Whala! Your looking perfectly polished!