Sunday 16 October 2011

Baby Its Cold Outside!

Picking the perfect coat can be a wild adventure but it is a serious matter when going through Autumn and Winter. Ideally, you want something than can go ontop of anything, stylish but warm and office/school friendly. When I choose a coat I always go for a bright colour (to give colour to gloomy days) and not too tight as I wear alot of layers. I always go for the classic style - trench and pea as I love there timeless silhouettes.   Needless to say, choosing the perfect coat is a tough task. The market is flooded with choices, making it difficult to commit. Here are a few ideas and pointers for you...


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous7:10 pm

    Oooo, I love the toggle! xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them actually aha! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig