Wednesday 26 October 2011

Fun Favourites

Hey everybody! Tuesday today, went out shopping in Windsor came back and have been as bored as ever! So thought I'd do something I love (this) to help time fly by! This week is going to be an fun week, more shopping tommorow at Westfields, I'm going Thorpe Park Fright Night on Friday which is for my friend Amy's birthday and then on the weekend, I'm going to a Halloween Party! A busy week! What is everybody else doing on this week? Hope you enjoy my Fun Favourites...


Favourite Autumn Part Outfit:



Favourite Idea (cinnamon swirls on a stick with dipping glaze):



Favourite Style (Zoe Saldana!):


Favourite Coat (click here!):

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous6:27 pm

    I love your Fun Favourites, I can't get enough of them! I visit your amazing blog everyday! Keep up the good work!

    Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig