- Orange coats are huge!
- Materials like velvet, leather, faux fur and suede are all a must-have.
- Classic Autumn colours like brown, orange, white and dark green are bang-on trend.
- Pencil skirts are long gone, its all about black flippy skirts this season.
- Faux cheetah print, sequins, faux snakeskin print, dalmatian print, studs and big embellishment is also in.
- Don't forget monochrome but if your the type of person who loves colour, clash jewel tones (red and purple go great together!)
- Things like polkadots, lace and mesh...don't forget them too!
- Cut-out detailing is set to be spectacular!
- Pale pink is coming up the ladder!
Friday, 21 October 2011
My Styling Tips For Autumn...
© All Things Foxy. All rights reserved.