You always want to look good on that date and a dress is the perfect garment to wear. A dress represents femininity and whatever style or colour dress you choose - it looks good! If I were to go on a V-day date I would wear either the green dress above (isn't that picture lovely?!) or a red dress. I don't know why, I just would. For whilst your on the date, I'll write a post on table manners for us all. Meanwhile, enjoy gazing at these dresses or maybe even buy one...
- Topshop peach drape dress
- H&M flared skirt dress
- ASOS nude tulip dress
- ASOS embellished dress
- Topshop body-con black bustier dress
- Zara star print dress
- River Island cream lace belted dress
- H&M red dress
- ASOS navy scoop neck dress
- Topshop floral hourglass dress
- New Look black wrap dress
- Free People Swiss dot slip dress
What are you going to wear? Please share! Remember: Always dress in something that's you.