Wednesday 28 March 2012

3 Ways to Wear Springs New Staple: the Bralet

I certainly won't be trying out this new 'bralet' that has suddenly come right back into fashion - its a little daring and not my style - but I'm sure some of you appreciate the bralet in many ways. Its a great layering piece and can really edge up a simple garment. Since they are really tricky to pair things with; I decided to do the hard work for you! Check out the many ways to wear a bralet in style...

Bralet and shoes - both Topshop, skirt - ASOS, sunglasses - Sunglasses Shop


Bralet and shoes - both River Island, trousers - Topshop, clutch - ASOS


Top, skirt and earrings - all River Island, shoes - H&M, bralet - Topshop

What would you pair a bralet with? Hope you enjoyed this post, speak soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig