Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Spring Closet 'Wants'...

All clothes above are from Topshop

  1. Denim shirt
  2. Pastel colours
  3. Scarf print 
  4. Dip-hem
  5. Coloured denim
  6. Pointed courts
  7. Mexican-style jewellery
  8. Surf luxe 
  9. Doctors-style bags
  10. Nude lips

Hi everyone! Another Tuesday Ten essentials post - I promise, next week will be a bit more adventurous, anyway since in a couple of weeks it is officially the 'start of spring', I thought I would summarise my Spring Trends and show you what I would love to have in my Spring closet. Have a good week!

P.S: Don't forget to come back Thursday for my new Thursday Must-Have post!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hello! I follow your blog and have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award because I enjoy it so much. I had to pick 15 of my favourite blogs and I picked you! Here is the link to the blogpost that you are chosen in! The idea is that you remake the blogpost in your own opinion, so good luck and enjoy! :) xxx
    http://monicaaliceeblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? Thank you ever so much, when do you find out if you've won? Thank you so much:)!

    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig