Sunday 18 March 2012

How I Spent Mothers Day...


Happy Mothers Day! Hope all of your Mum's had a fantastic day (what did you get er? Please share int he comments box!). I made my own own card for her with pictures of my sister and I, we bought her a Thornton's chocolate box and some beautiful earrings, and for her birthday a couple of days ago, I bought her a Gilly Hicks polo top. She loved it all! We had a drink in Costa Coffee (I had a delicious raspberry and white chocolate muffin!) and then did a bit of retail therapy. We were planning to go out for breakfast at Cafe Rouge but my Nan was ill so we cancelled it. The weather was gorgeous today, blue sky and sunny but with a Spring breeze which I love. I tried on a pair of Topshop jeans which I'm planning to get when I go to Westfields (I've been on the hunt for a pair of red jeans for months and I finally found my pair; dirty raspberry Topshop jeans!) and a white chiffon blouse which was very unflattering and baggy (I'm on the hunt for one of these now!). Hope everyone had a good weekend and is now ready for the week coming, speak soon!

P.S: When's daughters day?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig